Sunday

Working a New Business - and Random other Things

Just starting working with a business partner and things are going well. I haven't had time to post regularly, but I'm going to - just to keep the discussion alive.

As some of you know, I've been having endless debates with a woman I was dating a couple of years ago. She wanted to get married immediately and have children. No thanks to that. We did have very good chemistry, but she was really kind of a nut-bar, if you know what I mean...

Anyway, she is very much a part of the literary world and has been sending messages couched in some of her opinion pieces. She even uses my name directly and talks about a certain "type" of man...of course I fit the description very well. She knows I'm going to be in her town over Christmas, but I won't be getting into contact.

You see, the worst thing about revisiting an old relationship is that it isn't a second-time around, it is simply a continuance of the same old, same old. Women feel that if you come back into their lives, you might be "the One" which is a scary thought. What scared me...temporarily...but what scared me was that I was feeling the same things as well. I really should go and drink a lot to get this woman out of my head.

Tequila, maybe.

No, definitely.

No comments: