Saturday

Slumming It

I've run into several guys who brag about having very hot sex lives and I wonder what they are talking about. Some of these guys weigh over 350 pounds or have green and yellow teeth.

I ask: "Well, where did you meet this girl?"

Guy: "At Wal-Mart. She's a cashier. She wanted to cheat on her husband since he's in jail."

Ohhhhhhhhh, Ok! Now I get it.

Listen, I know that relationships between men and women are more fucked up now than ever before, but that doesn't mean you have to go all the way to the gutter for sex. There are so many insurance agents, real estate ladies, church women, mid-level managers, etc., that you really don't need to fuck some piece of trash who works at Wal-Mart.

I know someone who took his date to a Denny's and she said it was the nicest restaurant she had ever been to. I've been to many five star restaurants and most of them aren't worth their stars, but if a girl is impressed with Denny's, she needs to get out more.

My rule is simple, if you are embarrassed to be seen with a girl, then it's best not to go out with her. Once I was in DC with this girl going up to my room at the Holiday Inn. On the second floor the elevator stopped and another woman got in. She looked me up and down, then looked at my date with a disapproving look. I realized I had been shooting too low. I really liked the girl I was with, but I could have done better if I was just looking for some fun.

Don't slum it if you don't have to.

No comments: